REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
- We are committed to being a “Golden Rule Company” and pride ourselves on treating others the way we would like to be treated.
- Kickstarter pledges are non-refundable.
- Pre-sales on this site are non-refundable
- We are always striving to improve our service, so any guidance or feedback you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
- If you have already received your product, please refer to the owners guide that came in the box, or go to www.dropkey.com/guide to get information after we start shipping on returns, repairs, replacements, and exchanges.
- Questions about orders? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request, and include your order number.
Thank you for being a member of the DropKey Family!
Once you place your pre-order it is final, non-cancellable and non-refundable
- Kickstarter Pledges may not be cancelled, and are not eligible for refunds.
- At the end of one year and shipping has not commenced for any reason, all pre-order backers will be notified as to an exact date we will begin shipping.
ORDER PROCESSING TIME
- When we reach production in the Fall of 2021, we will process most orders in 3-5 business days.
- We process most returns and exchanges in 10-15 business days.
- Adjustments to credit cards will be made within 2 billing cycles.
We will happily exchange or refund any item found to be defective. For defective items, we will incur the cost of the return shipping charges. Once we receive your email and information and any images you can provide about the defect or item that needs correction, we will review it as quickly as possible and issue a Return Authorization number with a shipping label. If the item needs to be returned or replaced we will:
- Email you a printable shipping label to return the item.
- Once we receive the item we will send you a replacement to the approved address.
If the item shows signs of wear or damage you will be notified as to how best to handle the return shipping fees back to you.
If you require expedited shipping service for your exchange, please indicate that in your email communication. Shipping fees will be charged accordingly.
Accessories may be returned or exchanged 30 days from the date of purchase. The accessory must still be in packaging, new condition. Pop-up Studios may be exchanged for purchase price credit within 10 DAYS only under the following conditions:
- The Pop-up Studio is in new and unused condition. It has not been deployed.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping and custom (if apply) charges to exchange the Pop-up Studio.
- A $35 restocking fee will be charged for all exchanges.
- DropKey is not responsible for returned merchandise that is damaged or lost in transit.
DAMAGE AND DEFECTS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Damage or defects caused by impact with any materials or objects (rocks, docks, other studios, etc).
- Damage or defects caused by use outside of normal, intended purpose.
- Damage or defects caused by normal wear and tear.
- Damage or defects caused by transport, loading, unloading, dropping, or out of water handling, including marks left by over tightening transport straps.
- Damage or defects caused by inappropriate storage, like storing in excessive heat or direct sunlight for an excessive period of time.
- Damage or defects caused by wave impact and/or impact with ocean/lake/stream floor.
- Any customer-initiated modifications to the studios.
- Damage due to improper accessory application.
- Cosmetic damage that does not affect product use.
ITEMS DAMAGED IN SHIPPING
- Please notify us immediately so we can take the proper steps to replace the damaged merchandise.
- If you are being asked to receive a Pop-up Studio that is damaged, refuse to accept merchandise by writing “Refused due to damage” on the BOL and return the shipment to the driver. If damaged merchandise is left at your door and you did not have a chance to refuse it, document the damage immediately and contact us.
DAMAGE AFTER ACCEPTING SHIPMENT
- If you have signed for and accepted the shipment, then noticed damage to your item, you have three (3) business days to file a claim from the date of delivery – any claims filed outside of this window may result in the claim being denied and/or the customer being responsible for shipping charges.
- To file a claim, email email@example.com with a summary and images of the damage. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any return or exchange. We will create shipping labels for your to return or exchange your items, and provide specific information about this process depending on the item you are returning or exchanging.
Important Info: Please note that we are not responsible for packages damaged or lost in transit or return shipping costs. We highly recommend adding insurance and tracking information to your package through a carrier such as USPS, UPS or FedEx.